Dentists and orthodontists all over London, who handle Invisalign cases, get to hear a common question frequently from their patients. “How much will my Invisalign treatment cost?” In order to answer this question, an Invisalign provider must conduct a customary consultation with a patient. Without this consultation, it is indeed difficult to give the exact figures.
Now you must be wondering why or how is it so. Why cannot dentists give way the cost figures straightaway? Why is the consultation necessary?
Well, if the truth is to be told, there is no uniform cost of Invisalign across the UK. As such, every Invisalign case is unique and as a result, the price varies from case to case.
Advantages that Invisalign offers
Let us check out a few major benefits the cutting-edge orthodontic teeth straightening procedure offers.
- As the name Invisalign implies, the procedure relies on a series of clear plastic aligners that remain practically invisible in your mouth. In other words, the treatment is discreet and no one gets to know that you are having your teeth straightened.
- The easily removable aligners never impose any dietary restrictions throughout the treatment period. Conventional fixed braces do not offer this flexibility.
- Removable aligners also allow you to clean the teeth normally as if you have nothing to do with braces. So you can easily brush and floss your teeth and maintain sound oral hygiene.
- Compared to treatment with normal braces this one requires lesser visits to your dentist.
- Invisalign facilitates the faster moving of the teeth compared to fixed braces. Thus your treatment is more likely to deliver expected results faster than the conventional means.
- In contrast to conventional braces, these clear plastic aligners move the teeth more gradually. Thus you are likely to experience lesser discomfort with Invisalign.
Invisalign treatment in the UK and its cost
There is no doubt that Invisalign is a sheer innovative measure to straighten crooked or misalignment teeth. The procedure involves a series of clear, easily removable aligners. The aligners exert the right amount of force on the teeth at the right time to facilitate them to move. Each aligner set is worn for about a couple of weeks and then you move on to the next set of aligners in the given series. Gradually, as the last set of aligners comes out of your mouth, you know your treatment is over. However, you may have to wear retainers once the treatment ends. This will be confirmed by your Invisalign dentist at the right moment. Retainers prevent relapse of the teeth or sinking back of the teeth to their original position after you have stopped wearing the aligners.
Read more: The Detailed Guide On Dental Lumineers
Invisalign is undoubtedly a great alternative to conventional teeth straightening procedures using metal wires and braces. To date, this revolutionary teeth straightening procedure has transformed several millions of smiles across the world. The cost of this cutting-edge treatment, as it has been mentioned above, varies from case to case. As far as London is concerned (even the UK too) the price ranges between £1,500 and £5,500. However, we will cover the cost of the treatment separately in detail later. It is relevant mentioning that most dental practices that offer these cutting-edge orthodontic teeth straightening treatment offer financial options to patients. Thus, the cost of the treatment is unlikely to burn a hole in your pocket.
Invisalign treatment is carried out by specially trained dentists and orthodontists. The Smile Clinic London is a reliable destination – located on West End Lane – for Invisalign treatment in London. We offer different types of Invisalign treatments and the cost is not uniform for every case that we handle. But our Invisalign cost covers the following –
- Digital scanning and photos, as well as x-ray plates whenever required
- Inter-proximal reduction or making space in between the teeth, if required
- The entire series of Invisalign aligners that you need as well as attachments
- No separate charge for any appointment during the entire treatment phase of a patient, including emergency appointments
- A year-long aftercare program, which includes thorough dental checkups, to prevent relapse
- Shaping and contouring of the teeth, if required
- Both fixed and removable retainers that your teeth need to prevent relapse
- Last but nevertheless least, a home teeth whitening kit
Easy finance options
The best part of Invisalign treatment is the majority of providers offer easy finance options. Thus the total cost gets spread over small installments. At our practice initially, we accept a flat £500 and start your treatment. Gradually you clear out the outstanding amount over a period ranging from 6 to 18 months. This option is completely free of any interest. However, if you want a longer time period to clear your dues, then that is also possible. You can pay off over a period of 60 months but this option comes with an interest. Just feel free to contact our helpdesk now to provide you with the final figures.
How much does Invisalign cost in the UK?
The exact cost of an Invisalign treatment depends on various factors. One such factor is the pricing structure of a particular dental practice. As far as London is concerned, the average price ranges between £1,500 and £5,500.
One of the very common questions for Invisalign dentists and dental staff is how much does Invisalign cost in the UK? As far as the Smile Clinic London is concerned, we have different prices for different versions of Invisalign treatment. For example –
- The starting price of Invisalign i7 is £1,495
- The base price of Invisalign Lite we charge £2,995
- The cost of Invisalign Full at our practice starts at £3,495
- Invisalign Full treatment is quoted at £3,495 onward
- For complex Invisalign cases, the base price starts at £4,495
For all your specific queries please feel free to contact us now.